A security perimeter will be established around the Annual Meetings venues in Nusa Dua. Only registered participants with Annual Meetings ID badges will be able to enter the security checkpoints and individuals and their belongings may be subject to security screening. Participants are strongly advised to allow adequate time for this process.
An Annual Meetings ID badge is required for access inside the security perimeter and entry into all meetings venues. Some meetings and events may have additional access restrictions. Participants will be notified in advance of any special requirements.
- In an emergency, the buildings may be evacuated or you may be told to remain indoors until the situation has been resolved. In either instance, you will be notified by public address announcement, messages on digital signage/video monitors, or by security personnel.
- Visibly display your Meetings ID badge at all times inside the venues. Keep your ID badge in a secure place when outside the security perimeter, but readily accessible in order to display upon request at security checkpoints.
- If you lose your badge, immediately notify Annual Meetings staff.
- Do not leave laptops, mobile phones, or other personal items unattended.
- Avoid areas where crowds are congregating. If your entry into the buildings is impeded by demonstrators, seek assistance from security or Police.
- Accept, without comment, printed materials offered by demonstrators; do not engage in conversations or debates.
- Obey the instructions of police and security officers at all times.